It’s tough to know what’s possible on a Tropical Island
You can enjoy substantial discounts if you have solar panels on your roof, or if you own a hybrid or electric car. We will give you an extraordinary break on the room rate if you work in health care or science. And we will reward you with a one percent additional discount for every year you have been married.
For more details, click here or chat with one of our reservations agents.
Family Adventure Island Package
For the Family with the adventurous spirit
Discover the hidden wonders of Isla Palenque, together. This package can be customized to meet the size —and spontaneity— of your family.
- 4 nights for two adults + two children in a luxury Beachfront Casita
- Two child-oriented tours: Nature Scavenger Hunt and Secrets of the Island Tour for the Brave, with your dedicated Island Host at the ready
4 Day Castaway Offer
Want one more day on a Tropical Island?
You’ve got it. When you book 3 nights, enjoy the 4th night on us. Our treat.
- Reserve 3 nights, and the 4th night is on us
- Applies to reservations between Today until December 20, 2021
- Offer does not apply to existing reservations
- Cannot be combined with other offers that already reflect a reduced room rate
Panama & Beyond Offer
For those who love to wander
See more of Central America and combine Isla Palenque Resort with other sister hotels in Costa Rica & Nicaragua. We’ll help you design the perfect combination of retreats.
- Total of 6 resorts and hotels to choose from across Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama.
- All resorts, hotels and lodges are part of The Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels. All are 100% Sustainable hotels
- Must-see locations: Costa Rica: Puerto Viejo, Monteverde, Uvita de Osa, Manuel Antonio, and Granada, Nicaragua
- View the full Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels at https://www.cayugacollection.com/
Stay Longer, Experience More
“Take yourself here. It’s truly a treat to spend time on Isla Palenque. The island is beautiful and private – you’ll experience entire beaches to yourself and meals featuring fresh fish and ingredients from the organic farm. It’s a truly unique experience.”
– Katie, Alberta