Curated Packages for that
Big Imagination of Yours
It’s tough to know what’s possible on a Tropical Island
That’s why we’ve curated these luxury packages to help you experience the very best of our tropical island in Panama.
OUR SEASONAL OFFERS
May 1st until November 18, 2023
Stay 4 nights, and the 5th night is on us!
Promotions cannot be combined. Please note that discounted rates do not qualify for a complimentary night.
Family Adventure Island Package
For the Family with the adventurous spirit
Discover the hidden wonders of Isla Palenque, together. This package can be customized to meet the size —and spontaneity— of your family.
- 4 nights for two adults + two children in a luxury Beachfront Casita
- Two child-oriented tours: Nature Scavenger Hunt and Secrets of the Island Tour for the Brave, with your dedicated Island Host at the ready
Want one more day on a Tropical Island?
You’ve got it. When you book 4 nights, enjoy the 5th night on us. Our treat.
- Reserve 4 nights, and the 5th night is on us
- Applies to reservations between May 1st until November 18, 2023
- Offer does not apply to existing reservations
- Cannot be combined with other offers that already reflect a reduced room rate
Panama & Beyond Offer
For those who love to wander
See more of Central America and combine Isla Palenque Resort with other sister hotels in Costa Rica & Nicaragua. We’ll help you design the perfect combination of retreats.
- Total of 7 resorts and hotels to choose from across Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama.
- All resorts, hotels and lodges are part of The Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels. All are 100% Sustainable hotels
- Must-see locations: Costa Rica: Puerto Viejo, Monteverde, Uvita de Osa, Manuel Antonio, Granada, Nicaragua, and Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
- View the full Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels at https://www.cayugacollection.com/
Stay Longer, Experience More
“Take yourself here. It’s truly a treat to spend time on Isla Palenque. The island is beautiful and private – you’ll experience entire beaches to yourself and meals featuring fresh fish and ingredients from the organic farm. It’s a truly unique experience.”
– Katie, Alberta